AN OUTBUILDING at a house in Bracknell was destroyed by fire on Monday night.
A fridge freezer fault is being blamed for the blaze, which ripped through the building at an address in Fearnhill.
The occupants were in at the time of the incident, but only became aware a section of the property was alight when the electric cut out and went out to investigate.
Pumps from Bracknell and Ascot fire stations responded to the 999 call and two crew members wearing breathing apparatus and a hose reel spent around an hour tackling the flames.
No one was injured in the incident, with a spokesman for Bracknell Fire Station saying: “The outbuilding was pretty much destroyed.”